On a beautiful island in the middle of nowhere, the following people are stranded:
- 2 Italian men and 1 Italian woman
- 2 French men and 1 French woman
- 2 German men and 1 German woman
- 2 English men and 1 English woman
- 2 Polish men and 1 Polish woman
- 2 American men and 1 American woman
- 2 Australian men and 1 Australian woman
- 2 Irish men and 1 Irish woman
- 2 New Zealand men and 1 New Zealand woman
- 2 Japanese men and 1 Japanese woman
One month later the following things have occurred :
- One Italian man killed the other Italian man for the Italian woman.
- The two French men and the French woman are living happily together having loads of sex.
- The two German men have a strict weekly schedule of when they alternate with the German woman.
- The two Greek men are sleeping together and the Greek woman is cleaning and cooking for them.
- The two English men are waiting for someone to introduce them to the English woman.
- The Polish men took a long look at the endless ocean and one look at the Polish woman and they started swimming.
- The two American men are contemplating the virtues of suicide, while the American woman keeps on bitching about her body being her own, the true nature of feminism, how she can do everything that they can do, about the necessity of fulfilment, the equal division of the household chores, how her last boyfried respected her opinion and treated her much nicer and how her realtionship with her mother is improving. But at least the taxes here are low and its not raining.
- The two Australian men beat each other senseless fighting over the Australian woman, who is checking out all the other men after calling them both "bloody wankers".
- The Irish began by dividing the island into North and South and setting up a distillery. They do not remember if sex is in the picture because it gets sort of foggy after the first few litres of coconut whiskey, but they are satisfied that at least the English are not getting any.
- Both New Zealand men are searching the island for sheep.
- The two Japanese men have faxed Tokyo and are waiting for instructions.