The Big Bucket O' Miscellaneous Humor offers a great collection of, well ... miscellaneous humor, from a variety of sources. Most is categorized for your viewing pleasure and ranges from automotive topics to some of the "lists" found floating around the web and office fax machines. Plan on grabbing a few cokes and a bag of chips ... plenty here to keep you busy! (08/28/97) -- The Comedy Zone
Support The Love Dungeon! Buy something from our sponsor!
- 30 Fun Things To Do While Driving [09/16/03]
- Greater Los Angeles Drivers' License Application [08/24/99]
- California drivers should all be comedy writers.
- Have you been in a car accident recently? Was it for some bonehead maneuver? Here's some ideas of what to tell your insurance company.
- Statements Car Owners are Really Making
- How to Tell Where a Driver is
- What if Cars Were Bought Like Computer? Find out here!
- The Shotgun Constitution
- Actual Bumper Stickers
- Iraqi TV Guide [03/12/01]
- The 'Net classic, Pooh Goes Apeshit.
- A Whole Nude World, sung to the tune of Aladdin's A Whole New World.
- The Declaration of Independence Revision Request
- This is NOT a chain letter, but..
- Dr. Seuss books we never got to see.
- Dr. Seuss meets Pulp Fiction
- Dr. Seuss meets the O.J. Trial
- NEWSFLASH: President Clinton is shipping vowels to Bosnia!
- Another Satisfied TIDE customer
- Hallmark Cards We'll Never See
- When I Am An Evil Overlord...
- Martha Stewart's Calendar
- Take Our Test, sung to Beauty and the Beast's Be Our Guest
- A Skier's Dictionary
- The Death Star Day Care Center
- Managed Caring
- Kenner Star Wars Toys that Failed
- Be Our Guest, a very naughty version of Disney's song
- How to Sing the Blues
- My .sig Quotes: All the quotes in my .sig database, including a ton of Simpsons quotes.
- Bart Simpson's Chalkboard Quotes
- Emo Phillips Quotes
- Some Random-ass quotes
- Here's a real letter written to the IRS regarding deductions and dependents.
- Stranger than Fiction
- Actual Newspaper Headlines!
- A Letter to our MCI family
- Ambrosia Gets Drunk: A Nonfiction Three-Act Play (of sorts)
- John's Adventure
- Fun With Taxes
- Darwin Awards
- Here's How to Handle the Sucky Telemarketers
- Funny Flight Attendants [11/30/98]
- Nantucket Hershel and the Continuing
Quest for His Hat, by The Anal
Last Updated: October 10, 1996.
- They're made out of meat..., an awesome piece of fiction (maybe).
- The (Love) Story of Molly and Jumper
- Romance Math & Logic -- Can you disprove these? [03/25/02]
- Politically Correct Sex Talk -- Oh baby, talk sanitarily challenged to me! [03/25/02]
- Losing Weight the Fun Way -- HINT: There's a reason this is under the "Sex" category... [10/24/01]
- A Man's Sermon [10/24/01]
- Mathematical proof that girls are, indeed, evil [08/31/01]
- The Rules of Man [08/03/01]
- Why Men Are (Justifiably) Proud of Themselves [06/06/00]
- Blow Job Etiquette [06/02/00]
- Stranded Sex? [05/30/00]
- If Men Really Ruled [12/15/99]
- The Rules of Bedroom Golf
- Love, Lust, and Marriage.
- The Difference Between Men and Women - Explained
- Shopping for a new girlfriend?? This'll help.
- A Guide to the Bases
- The Last Things a Man/Woman Would Say....
- How Men Can Earn (or Lose) Points with the Ladies
- A Guide to Sex, er, Football
- 100+ Things NOT to say During Sex
- Candy Sex
- Men's Rules for Women
- If Men Rewrote the Rules
- Jokes a Chauvenist Pig Can Appreciate[01/22/99]
- What Men Really Mean
- Rules To Keep You Safe On Halloween [10/25/00]
- Cartoon characters that suck.
- Horoscopes I'd kill to see.
- Dilbert's Laws of Work
- Pickup Lines Galore
- Top 51 Worst Pickup Lines
- Toons on Drugs
Toons on Drugs, Part II
- Ever see the movie "Roxanne"? Here's all those nose insults that Steve Martin spouts off.
- Redneck Etiquette
- Restroom Etiquette
- 50 Things to do in a Public Restroom
- Top Ten Reasons Why Star Wars Characters Would Kick Butt in the Star Trek Universe
- 32 Ways to Annoy People
- MORE Ways to Annoy People
- 100 Ways to be a Man
- 180 Uses for Dead Babies
- 88 Ways to Tell You're Stuck in the 80's
- 107 Good Reasons Why Beer is Better Than Women
- And now, Deep Thoughts, by Jack Handey
- And now, More Deep Thoughts, by some other people
- You Might Be a Redneck If...
- You Might Be a Redneck Jedi If...
- Top Ten Sexually-Slanted Lines from the Star Wars Trilogy
- The Top 10 Surprises in the Re-Mastered "Star Wars"
- Things Not To Do While Watching Return of the King In The Theater [12/17/03]
- You Know You're In California When... [09/30/03]
- You're Invited To A Pink-Slip Party, by Marjorie Gottlieb Wolfe [09/16/03]
- For Those Who Take Life Too Seriously... [10/24/01]
- Medical Terms for Rednecks [06/18/01]
- Redneck Haiku [06/05/01]
- A Government Lesson (via cows) [06/05/01]
More "Two Cow" Explanations [03/25/02]
- New Barbies - new Barbie dolls for the aging American icon. [06/28/00]
- The Truth About Jesus - a question of race answered [06/06/00]
- Dear Dr. Laura - a letter to our favorite homophobe [05/30/00]
- Age Happens
- The "Worst Analogies Ever Written in a High School Essay" Contest
- Carbon-Dating Barbie
- Cat Bathing As a Martial Art
- Excerpts from the Diary of a Cat
- Why Did the Chicken Cross the Road?
PART II [06/18/01]
- Children's Books You'll Probably Never See
- Some Cultural Differences Explained
- Application for Permission to Date My Daughter
- Are You Man Enough?, by Denis Leary
- Dennis Miller Observations
- Some Interesting Dilemmas
- The Engineer Defined
- English Subtitles to Hong Kong Movies
- Kids' Philosophy
- Post-Apocalyptic Medicine Made Ridiculously Simple, by Ambrosia
- Some Politically Correct Terms
- The Plan
- Is there a Santa?
- The Problem: There is a pile of cowshit on the floor. This is what various philosophers would say about it...
- Some sniglets
- A collection of SPAM Haiku
- How Ambrosia Killed a Spider, by Ambrosia
- How To Stay Stressed
- How To Speak Southern
- Thoughts on the Universe
- Roy's Vocabulary Homework
- "Apparently [Wad Volume] is inversely proportional to intelligence..." -- read on...